Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-850S ATA Device supported for windows 98?

I had Vista installed on my laptop and only had it for 3 weeks then all the sudden when I boot it up one morning it said I was missing a .DLL file and and wouldn%26#039;t start windows and had to have Vista CD to repair but unfortunately it didnt come with one, so I decided to try to instal Windows 98 just to get on the desktop and have my unle come upgrade it with XP Pro, well I can%26#039;t log on Normal desktop but I can log on Safety mode but I have no CD-Rom drive inputed into the system or it cant read the hardware. Is there any drivers for it to be supported in 98?

MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-850S ATA Device supported for windows 98?
Order a repair cd from the laptop manufacturer. I%26#039;m sure Windows 98 does not support most of the components of the laptop.



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment